Dynix Diagnostix’s pathology division offers a full range of pathology services available to medical practices, physicians and pathologists across the United States. Our experienced team of pathologists and clinicians work hand in hand with providers to offer a detailed and streamlined testing for all pathology services.
Dynix Diagnostix Pathology offerings include:
- An expert team of pathologists and clinicians
- Detailed reports, using precise diagnostic terminology
- Rapid turnaround on routine cases (24 – 48 hours of specimen receipt)
- Preprinted requisition forms for simplified case submissions
- Telephone consultation with pathologists on difficult cases
- Result reporting available by fax, mail or Web Portal or our Web-based online test ordering and reporting system
- Verbal results for rush cases.
Anatomic pathology involves the diagnosis of disease by appraising tissue/organ specimens and whole bodies via gross, microscopic, chemical, immunologic and molecular examination techniques. Dynix Diagnostix focuses on the following anatomic pathology subspecialties:
- Podiatric Pathology
- Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology
- Gynecological Pathology
Clinical pathology helps physicians diagnose patient conditions and diseases by analyzing bodily fluids with instruments and equipment used in chemistry, hematology, microbiology and molecular pathology. Dynix Diagnostix provides services in the following clinical pathology subspecialties:
- Clinical Toxicology
Dynix Diagnostix can assist the following medical specialties and practices with Pathology:
- General Practitioners
- Pain Physicians
- Urgent Care Facilities
Histology Services include —
Diagnostic examination on biopsies performed in an outpatient setting (such as skin, cervical, bladder, GI, or non-rapid FNA). This service will be supported by customary immunohistochemistry and special stains. Timely and accurate diagnoses will be provided by an experienced Pathology staff and include CAP-approved reporting formats, interpersonal communication as needed, and established quality oversight.
Cytology Services include —
Non-gynecologic cytology focused on urine cytology, both as screening for patients with higher risk or as follow-up to establish or treat bladder cancer:
1) Relevant exposures include chemical based such as: cigarette smoking; infection with bacteria, parasitic fungi, or viruses; and treatment with certain chemotherapeutic agents. A positive family history of bladder cancer has also been associated with an increased risk of bladder cancer.
2) Bladder cancer is the fourth most commonly diagnosed malignancy in men in the United States. It is estimated that 79,030 new cases of bladder cancer are expected to occur in the United States in 2017.
Find out if you are at risk for hereditary cancer
The most accurate method for determining the proper dosage
We can meet all of your blood analysis needs
All 5 regional panels available
Our toxicology testing methods provide accurate and timely results
We offer basic outpatient pathology services
What others are saying.
REVIVE has been a life saver for me! I struggled with my weakened immune system and lack of energy. Ozone Therapy has been unbelievably beneficial in significantly improving both. I haven’t felt this great in over two years!
I have used REVIVE when I had the flu to boost my immune system and also to help with my fibromylagia. Felt better each time and would definitely recommend!