Overcome your hormone imbalance.
Uncover and treat pituitary, adrenal, or thyroid gland disorders to re-regulate ovulation.
Menopause | Perimenopause
Make lifestyle changes to help ease symptoms caused by hormonal imbalance.
Manage increases in symptoms like mood swings and headaches.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Balance testosterone and insulin levels with dietery changes and supplements.
Identify causes of irregular cycles like estrogen dominance, thyroid problems and PCOS.
Support your adrenal health and improve excess cortisol production.
If you’re experiencing...
- Thinning Hair
- Decreased Sex Drive
- Weight Gain
- Hot Flashes
- Irregular Periods
- Lack Of Motivation & Drive
- Decrease In Concentration & Memory
The Bioidentical Hormone Approach
At REVIVE Health & Wellness we take a holistic approach to hormone optimization for women. Bioidentical hormones are derived from plants and are an exact replica of the hormone needed. This means that the hormone has never been modified or changed unlike synthetic hormones.
The benefit of Bioidentical HRT is that there are no links to adverse side effects so we can provide a safe, efficient way to support female hormone optimization.
How Does It Work?
Find a location near you and schedule your free consultation.
Meet with a specialist and complete all requried labs.
Review your results with a Physician and start to rejuvinate your youth.
What Other Women Are Saying
The HRT package is the best! I am three weeks in and loving my results. I would recommend anyone who just does not feel like their younger self. The process if very thorough and tailored to your needs. Great investment in your health & happiness!
I recently lost 12 pounds in 2 months with hardly any diet change, just balancing my hormones. I have only begun to see all they have to offer. Thank you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are There Differences in Therapies?
At REVIVE we offer Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT). BHRT has become popular because it offers a natural solution to hormone issues. Not only is BHRT effective in treating the symptoms of menopause, it is also used to treat insulin resistance, adrenal and thyroid disorders and fibromyalgia.
Is HRT Right For Me?
Antibiotics are heavily prescribed to treat a variety of illnesses, but antibiotics can kill not only bad flora, it can also kill the good flora in your body. Killing of the good flora in your body will greatly weaken your immune system. Ozone therapy offers an alternative to the toxic side-effects sometimes caused by anti-biotics. It can also help protect your body from contracting the illness in the first place.
- What is BHRT?Bioidentical hormones are man-made hormones derived from plant estrogens. These estrogens are chemically-identical to the hormones that your body already produces. Hormones such as estrogen, progesterone and testosterone are the most commonly replicated bioidentical hormones. BHRT allows hormones to be combined or altered to meet your individual needs. Bioidentical hormones are often thought to be safer and more effective than synthetic hormones. BHRT can be used in the form of:
- How Is HRT Administered?There are many ways testosterone is given. This include injections, gels and skin patches. Patches work by releasing testosterone over a long period of time. This method can help prevent levels from rising and falling. Preventing these fluctuations can maintain even levels of mood and sexual desire.
- Can HRT Help Me With Other Issues?HRT has become popular because it offers a solution for men with hormone issues. Not only is HRT effective in treating the symptoms of andropause, it is also used to treat insulin resistance, adrenal and thyroid disorders and fibromyalgia.
- How Do I Get Started?
Contact one of our friendly patient coordinators at 772-631-7266 You will be connected with a physician in your area, and be on your way to feeling like YOU again!